Monday, July 5, 2021

Quick and Lazy Ubuntu Docker Instance with OpenJDK

Java being my language of choice (even though I also know VB, Python, x86 Assembly, JavaScript), I always need a Docker instance with the latest JDK installed. Helps me also isolate my projects and make it deployable anywhere I need.

Contents of the Docker file to create a "Quick and Lazy Ubuntu Docker Instance with OpenJDK"


#Dockerfile starts here

FROM ubuntu:latest

MAINTAINER "Kedar Koppikar"

RUN apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && apt-get install -y default-jdk

#Dockerfile ends here

No comments:

Post a Comment

The danger of outbound connections + insider threats

[WhiteHat] I was working over the weekend to have my OrangePi PC (hence forth will be referred to as SBC) that sits in a DMZ on my network s...